We propose to go to Baneshwar (Nasarapur)
for our Photo outing this month on 22nd july 2012 (Sunday).
Baneshwar is located on Satara Road, around 45-50 Km from Pune.
We will start at 0600 (sharp) from opp. Deccan gymkhana Bus Stand.
Half day outing followed by Lunch.
This time we expect participation by more number of members,
(there is an addition of 2nos of DSLRS in our group)
hence we need to hire either Innova / Tawera. (can accomodate only 6) . For morethan 6 : we will have to hire 12 seater.
Confirmation before Friday(morning) is essential.
Thanks with warm Regards
our monthly outing for May 2012 will be on Sunday the 27th May 2012.
We will go to 1) Pu. La. deshpande Udyan on Sinhagad road followed by 2) Shanwar wada.
We will meet at the entrance of Pu La Deshpande udyan sharp at 05-45 hours. spend about 2 hrs in the garden
and then proceed to Shanwar wada. Mr. Chandranath will guide us through photo opportunities available there.
(He has already visited both the places and has enjoyed the photo shoots).
by lunch time we should be able to finish. Shall we have lunch and depart? we will decide when we meet.
We will be completing one year of this activity, very soon. We will be able to discuss the Year End Plan as well as activities for the next year.
So maximum participation is expected for this Photo Outing. hope to meet soon,
We had palnned Photo Tour to Nighoj on 26th Feb 2012.
It was confirmed that at least Milind, Shirawaikar, Narendra and Ravindra will surely go. I will take my car and we will start from Deccan Gymkhana (opp bus stand) sharp at 05,30 AM. Since we have to go via Nagar Road any other convenient intermediate pick up also will be possible.
Nighoj is around 90 Km from Deccan and we must allow around 2 hours as travelling time. We should be at site at around 7.30AM. We propose to return by 1.00 PM. Since availability of food (lunch / bf) at site is difficult / unknown, each one is supposed to have heavy BF before starting or take a packed food.
Photo opportunities at Nighoj- Natural Potholes at Nighoj( रांजणखळगे ) | Facebook
“I love Nighoj,The city of amazing POTHOLES. … Asia’s largest natural gigantic potholes in riverbed of Kukdi near Nighoj is an archeological site recorded in …www.facebook.com www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.176838679001163…type…
You can visit the above site to know more about photo opportunities and see some photographs also.
Milind will advice us about proper photo gear ( tripod, Lenses, Filters etc) to be taken along with.
1) We must make the outing as scheduled and NOT postpone it.
2) All members are requested to join and must confirm at least before Thursday (23rd Feb) so that additional vehicle can be arranged.
3) Due some other engagement, I,Ravindra may not be able to join. In such case I will make arrangement of a vehicle so that the outing need not be postponed. It will be Indica which can accomodate driver + four members. In case more are willing a TAVERA also can be arranged.
4) So NO POSTPONEMENT. we meet as scheduled.
5) The vehicle will be arranged either mine (No cost) or from a travel agent (Around Rs 2000-2500 for Indica). Whether we go or not we will have to bear the cost.
6) Please confirm participation before Thursday (23rd)
With warm regards
Photo Outing January 2012,
dear milind and all,
i think,photo outing as palnned on this month end; either 28th or 29th seems to be uncertain. some have expressed their inability, but nobody so far has confirmed. Let me have confirmation by this saturday (21st) or we postpone to next month. Kindly confirm.